Munchie Brothers Eps.1 Munchie Brothers Eps.1

:]...........

it was cute but don't we allready have the happy tree friends

Chuck's New Tux! Chuck's New Tux!

....

hahah ouch

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

nice

i liked it good animation and good jokes, i also love how everyone else has to share there veiws on computers and miss the whole point altogether, ahhh newgrounds right?

KILLROY 5 KILLROY 5

yeah

cool

Uptown-SlimJim responds:

It really is, isn't it?

Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.

You two awesome

you too awesome

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

SWEET

ok even thought i know you say that your only using game based powers you have to admit that you do have a Dbz influnce in your style (also a lot of your pass movies), but thats cool with me cause im man enough to admit i like DBZ

Chakra-X responds:

Oh yes, of course there are influences, but it is no way a "rip-off"

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

nice

it was pretty good

Sprite Deathmatch Tourny Sprite Deathmatch Tourny

so close

well you left major plot holes, like vegeta and juggernut just vanishing, but you have great control of your sprites witch is good.
a lot of the screens to change where kinda lame and could have been better.

also i would work on using actual voices cause it gives the animation a better feel then just haing us read like its some moving comic.

its the perfect almost keep the work up and get better

Darcath responds:

Thanks alot. I think my problem was a limited timespan (Flash Free Trial expiring) and the fact that I used sprites. I think from now on i will use real animations instead of sprites and prolly get a microphone so i don't have to keep makeing people read my flash.

Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

You two awesome

it was sweet

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

kinda over done

yeah that was over dramatic and over done i mean its still just a sprit film kinda hard (for me at least) to take serouisly